× Members

I had a phone assessment yesterday and suffer from stroke fatigue - issues!

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #294586 by Matty_tgw
As a result at the 2hrs 15 min mark i gave some additional answers responding to the assessors extra questionds that were not fully consistent with my form and previous answers so could be misinterpreted because stroke fatigue had taken me over by that point. I have submitted a letter clarifying these points via the DWP PIP form portal as additional evidence and explaining what happened and why, is there anything else I should do?Thx, Matt Brett. Unfortuinately a 2hr 15 min telephone call is such an exhausting experience for me I just could not extract the correct a nd consistent answers or remember exactly which points we had already discussed and I got confused.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #294588 by BIS
Hi Matty_tgw

That was a long assessment. You can ring the DWP and ask for a copy of the assessment report tomorrow - it's called a PA4. That will give you an idea of how the assessment went and what you will likely be awarded. You will then know if anything has been misinterpreted. There isn't anything else you can do at the current time, apart from get hold of the report.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.