× Members

Filling in the tick boxes

More
1 month 1 hour ago #294764 by Sarah_p
Filling in the tick boxes was created by Sarah_p
Hi,

I hope it doesn't sound like an obvious question / answer. I am completing the PIP form.

Do you tick just the option you think fits best or do you answer yes and no to them?

For example on the managing treatments :
would I tick 'needs supervision, prompting or assistance to be able to manage therapy that takes no more than 3.5 hours a week or do I tick yes and no to the ones before and after it?

Hoping that makes sense

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 19 hours ago #294819 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Filling in the tick boxes
Hi Sarah_p

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum.

To answer your question you need to have a look at our guide which will help you answer the questions throughout the PIP form; benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/pip .

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.