× Members

Same telephone number

More
6 days 11 hours ago #294794 by Chrystal
Same telephone number was created by Chrystal
Hi there I’m my daughters appointee going through pip and I also get pip ,I have put my telephone number on her form as I’m appointee but I get pip , will this be flagged that two pip claims have same telephone numbers because of the automated payment line that tells you when your next payment is ,
Will this be a problem , I asked previously as I’m also a carer for my daughter but what she needs isn’t the same as me , I can put her number on but worried it will flag as I’m her appointee ,
Will her claim having the same telephone number as my claim be an issue , and if I change the number on hers will that be an issue as I’m appointee thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 days 7 hours ago #294807 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Same telephone number
Hi Chrystal

If they think there is an issue with it - they can ring and ask. I honestly wouldn't worry about it. There are plenty of people in a similar position to you and I have never heard of it being raised.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarshaBronson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.