× Members

Same telephone number

More
6 days 16 hours ago #294794 by Chrystal
Same telephone number was created by Chrystal
Hi there I’m my daughters appointee going through pip and I also get pip ,I have put my telephone number on her form as I’m appointee but I get pip , will this be flagged that two pip claims have same telephone numbers because of the automated payment line that tells you when your next payment is ,
Will this be a problem , I asked previously as I’m also a carer for my daughter but what she needs isn’t the same as me , I can put her number on but worried it will flag as I’m her appointee ,
Will her claim having the same telephone number as my claim be an issue , and if I change the number on hers will that be an issue as I’m appointee thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 days 12 hours ago #294807 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Same telephone number
Hi Chrystal

If they think there is an issue with it - they can ring and ask. I honestly wouldn't worry about it. There are plenty of people in a similar position to you and I have never heard of it being raised.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarshaBronson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid