× Members

DWP took tribunal points away at review

More
2 days 3 minutes ago #294971 by lorraine123
Replied by lorraine123 on topic DWP took tribunal points away at review
I rang them up today as they say you can ring them up if you think there's been a mistake. The guy and his line manager said what I was saying was wrong and that the tribunal decision runs until the end of the award and then they're allowed to change it if they like. My circumstances haven't changed and my medical evidence proves I haven't got better so I know that's not true.

If I did an MR I'd be dealing with the same people; I don't have the energy to go all the way to a tribunal again so I'm going to leave it. It's just really annoying because I used a lot of time and energy and it was very stressful getting those points at the tribunal for them to take them away unlawfully. My mum suggested writing a letter about the situation to them so they can put it in my file as evidence so I might do that. Thanks for all your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.