× Members

Alternative payment arrangement of Fortnightly instead of Monthly - Migration UC

More
3 days 10 hours ago #296103 by VIA
Hello,

Under the Managed Migration to UC, instead of asking for an advance payment of UC (repayable each month from any ongoing award for a maximum of 24 months),
- I intend to ask for an alternative payment arrangement of UC such as fortnight payments instead of UC being paid once a month.
( If they refuse I may have to ask for an advance payment of UC).

I am wondering if anybody knows of anyone who was successful in getting alternative payment arrangements of UC being paid every two weeks instead of every month.

I appreciate it.
Many thank.
Best wishes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 days 20 hours ago #296109 by David
Hi VIA,

Here is some information to help you in your application for a UC APA ( alternative payment arrangement ).
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/governm...support-guidance.pdf

Hope this helps,
David

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

More
9 hours 32 minutes ago #296179 by VIA
Thank you David,
The information you have enclosed to help in my application for an alternative payment arrangement is very helpful to me.
Best wishes
The following user(s) said Thank You: David

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.