× Members

Pip review and uc migration. Which form should I do first?

More
2 days 20 hours ago #296113 by Sam
Hi
Bit overwhelmed as I have recently recieved the esa to uc migration notice. Now I have received a pip review form. There’s a week difference in the return dates.

I’ve had a read at some of the advice but it’s overwhelming. The warning about both forms affecting each other (although I’m not sure if I need to fill out the work capability form).

I have both physical disability and bipolar and I just don’t know which one to start with. Does anyone have any advice how to start? Or which guide to start with, there’s so much information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 days 17 hours ago #296120 by David
Hi Sam,

As far as the UC Migration is concerned I would have a read of this members post regarding the Citizens Advice Help to Claim service www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/kunena/10-dla-...aged-migration-to-uc
The Help to Claim phone number should be on page 2 of your UC Migration letter.

I understand that bipolar disorder can affect your concentration and the meds can cause tiredness. So if possible I think you should get personal assistance filling in the PIP review form. Are you aware of any Advice agencies in your area that could assist with the form?

David

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.