× Members

unanswered post

• kenny45 ord
  • Topic Author
14 years 2 weeks ago #21028 by kenny45 ord
unanswered post was created by kenny45 ord
Hi just posting to say my post ESA Descriptor Question posted yesterday seems to have been mixed up with a similar post with the same heading and has had no replies up'til now .SorrY for any confusion.
Kenny45

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #21032 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re:unanswered post
Hi Kenny,

Can you link to your unanswered post or copy the query to this thread, as I don't seem to be able to find it.

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• kenny45 ord
  • Topic Author
14 years 2 weeks ago #21038 by kenny45 ord
Replied by kenny45 ord on topic Re:unanswered post
Sorry Steve
The quest.was regarding the ESA deciptor moving from chair-to-chair without help.I asked if this applies to wheelchair users only as the answers would appear to be the same as the rising descriptor.The ESA50 is certainly very confusing
Thanks for your help Steve and sorry for any confusion

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #21039 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re:unanswered post
Hi Kenny,

Ah, that's in the other forum. I've answered that one now.

Got there in the end,

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.