× Members

DLA

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #21055 by alan10one
DLA was created by alan10one
:)
Hi all,
Thought I would share my good new with you all. I had to have a medical at home for my DLA claim and I have just been awarded low rate care and high rate mobility. I am very happy with that as most of my problems are to do with mobility.
Its nice to be able to tell you that conmen sense still exists.
Many thanks to this site for all the tips and information which I have found first class and well worth the subscription.
One happy fellow.

Tom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #21058 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Re:DLA
Well done Tom, and thank you for letting us know.

It really does help to give encouragement to others in a similar position.

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• kathy1
14 years 3 weeks ago #21061 by kathy1
Replied by kathy1 on topic Re:DLA
Congrats Tom, well done.

Kathy x

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #21085 by Steve Donnison
Replied by Steve Donnison on topic Re:DLA
Hi Tom,

Congratulations and thanks for letting us know. Has someone been dishing out happy pills at Atos, I wonder - we seem to be hearing from a lot of pleased people just lately,

Steve

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #21090 by sandieleo
Replied by sandieleo on topic Re: DLA
Brilliant news Tom, so happy for you.
Best wishes
Sue

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.