× Members

ESA Medical

• baggsy
  • Topic Author
14 years 1 month ago #25957 by baggsy
ESA Medical was created by baggsy
Is there a time limit for JSA to inform you of the result of your medical?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #25959 by Gareth56
Replied by Gareth56 on topic Re:ESA Medical
I'm assuming that you mean Job Centre Plus (JCP) and not JSA (which may mean Job Seekers Allowance)? If so then the answer is no there's no time limit as it appears to vary from region to region this is despite a 13 week assessment phase which doesn't appear to be getting stuck to by all regions.

You can of course call the office dealing with your claim and ask them where your claim is in the system.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• baggsy
  • Topic Author
14 years 1 month ago #25962 by baggsy
Replied by baggsy on topic Re:ESA Medical
Yes you are right it is JCP (doh) my mistake and my original claim was made at the beginning of April I had my medical on 22.07.10 and still no decision still a stressful time waiting for results and planning where you are.

• rappa
14 years 1 month ago #25965 by rappa
Replied by rappa on topic Re:ESA Medical
Hi i waited 4 months for medical, 6 months for answer( failed 9 points), now have appealed 2 months ago, total, 1 year! ,

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.