× Members

Dreaded mortgage reduction letter arrived!!!

More
13 years 10 months ago #34842 by tommo
Well done Milly................ Just that I still thinks it's an utter disgrace that it has come to this... I'm damn sure the rent on your new place is going to cost the Council or DWP a lot more than paying your mortgage interest.. Yep keep us all up to speed with your progress..
Tony
The topic has been locked.
  • originaldave
13 years 10 months ago #34900 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:Dreaded mortgage reduction letter arrived!!!
Radio 4 program "PM" has just had an item on this subject spoke to a couple of people about how they will be affected then to the head of Shelter they wanted someone from the DWP to answer questions but they declined but gave a written statement..... not sure if its on play again
More
13 years 10 months ago #35011 by Storm287
Congratulations mm. I think it is fantastic news for you.
More
13 years 10 months ago #35250 by mayflower
Replied by mayflower on topic Re:Dreaded mortgage reduction letter arrived!!!
Mm - so pleased to read your good news. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for it all to go smoothly. When can we expect an invitation to the housewarming party?
A little early, but here's wishing you a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year in your new home.
love maggie
  • millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 10 months ago #35821 by millymoo
Hi all

Thank you so much for your kind words and support. I am so looking forward to being allocated my new house and i am confident i will turn it into a home quickly. I have been offered help from both family and friends!!

You are all more than welcome to come to a house warming party lol!!! I wish! It would be lovely if we could meet up and have a party. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Once again thank you for all your support!

Mm :) xx
  • millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 9 months ago #38240 by millymoo
Hi all

Just a quick update, though not good news!!
Just when i thought that i was sorting out my life the buyers of my house have pulled out. I am high priority for council housing and am able to apply now, but i am now concerned that even if i move i am going to have double bills, as i will still need building insurance and heating to keep the house that is being sold aired.

Golly i wish i knew what to do, i just wish there was a way to just give back the keys and have done with it all. I have an appointment with the housing advice team on friday so hopefully they can help me decide. I should have known things were going too smoothly. I really feel down at the minute, i seem to be losing my bounce.

Mm :(
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid