× Members

possible deciet and underhand practise

More
14 years 4 days ago #31175 by cdcdi1911
Replied by cdcdi1911 on topic Re:possible deciet and underhand practise
Hi incap99

It is impossible to answer your question without seeing the documentation they provided you with. If you have had a work-focused interview when you thought you were seeing them about a complaint, there would be an official record of it.

I think you should see an advisor at the CAB or other organization to help you handle your complaint with JCP.

Best wishes

Derek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• incap99
  • Topic Author
14 years 4 days ago #31176 by incap99
Replied by incap99 on topic Re:possible deciet and underhand practise
hi derek, no dicuments have been gaven 2 me

i have ahd 2 appointment letters and one sanction letter.

i may appear to be confused, but i do not need help of cab, my complaints have been upheld in the past due to maladministration.

im asking for peoples vies on what i have said here, as what i have said is fact.

they have took the sanction and paid me in fullbecause of my complaint or because i was tricked into a interview under the guise that they were dealing with my complaint.

• incap99
  • Topic Author
14 years 4 days ago #31179 by incap99
it would just be nice to have some opionions from people, on what they think has happened.

the truth will come out as this is my main priority i will dealing with this matter from now on in letter to the dwp, i will keep this updated of what comes to light.

More
14 years 4 days ago #31184 by cdcdi1911
Replied by cdcdi1911 on topic Re:possible deciet and underhand practise
Hi incap99

With respect, your complaints may have been upheld in the past, but on this occasion you are not even sure whether you made a complaint or attended a work-focused interview.

It also concerns me that you were given a sanction in writing but only told verbally that it has been lifted, and not put in writing. At the very least, they should have given you a letter to confirm this.

Best wishes

Derek

• incap99
  • Topic Author
14 years 4 days ago #31185 by incap99
im not sure if i attended a interview or if it was regarding my complaint you are correct, but i was there under the full belife that it was relating to my complaint.

the sanction was lifted beacsue the sanctioned amount was given back to me in the form of a giro.

all will come to light cause after some investigations tommrow, i will be making the formal complaint in wrighting, and if this person has coned me into haveing a interview wehn im there on the understanding that it is in relation to my complaint then that is wrong.

• incap99
  • Topic Author
14 years 4 days ago #31186 by incap99
also i was not there to make a complaint, i was there to discus my pre lodged complaint made to them vua the telehone, which i have already explained.

its all very confusing and something is not quite right.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.