× Members

dla renewal

• angmarc5
  • Topic Author
13 years 10 months ago #37360 by angmarc5
dla renewal was created by angmarc5
Hi all,

Had good news and bad news on my renewal last week so basically just looking for advise as to whether I should appeal or not. I have been on HRM and HRC since 2006 but now after completing my renewal which runs out in march, I have finally been awarded indefinate for HRM but they have now changed me to MRC (high rate mobility, high rate care)

What should I do under the circumstances of this coalition wanting to boot half of dla claimants off scheme, should I rock the boat and appeal or just be grateful I still have my award.....

many thanks for any advise given

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #37364 by cdcdi1911
Replied by cdcdi1911 on topic Re:dla renewal
Hi angmarc5

I'm afraid we can't possibly assess the risk involved in appealing. See

Why can’t you answer a question about my specific claim?

You need to seek face-to-face advice from a local benefit advisor who can help you assess the risks involved. You can also get further information from our DLA guides on this site.

Good luck

Derek
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by cdcdi1911. Reason: spelling

• angmarc5
  • Topic Author
13 years 10 months ago #37368 by angmarc5
Replied by angmarc5 on topic Re:dla renewal
Thank you for prompt reply derek, I will give it some thought on what to do for the best as obviously I do not want to risk loosing my indefinate award

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.