× Members

Emotional rollercoaster :-(

• Jox
  • Topic Author
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #59104 by Jox
Replied by Jox on topic Re:Emotional rollercoaster :-(
well the emotional roller coaster goes on i have been feeling optimistic, but its all hit me again today and im feeling down as ever :(

My mental health is not good at the moment one minuet im feeling great then for no reason i suddenly feel sad and depressed which can last for days/weeks i don't know whats wrong with me the last week of so i have felt great now suddenly i feel really down again:blush:

There is no way i could face a tribunal like this i feel so bad i would rather just try and apply again the put me self through it that's how bad i feel! but last week i was all for it

im sick of feeling up and down and worrying i have got to the point where i just want it over with its making me ill i cant plan for the future im just waiting day by day for a date

Having a paper hearing would take a huge weight off my shoulders but i hear paper hearing are not as successful

im just trying to weigh up my chances now

When the tribunal look at my case files,Providing i have clearly explained in detail my mobility and care needs in my claim form and they meet the correct criteria is it then just a case of the tribunal looking at all the submitted medical evidence for evidence that either backs up what i have said or goes against what i have said?

The only evidence submitted by the dwp is this 15 month old ATOS report NOTHING ELSE.

Evidence i submitted my self is from my gp and consultants reports both fully support everything i wrote down in my claim pack they both addressee my mobility problems and pain at all times when walking and also addressee my care needs, washing dressing getting in and out of the bath etc

now in my eyes for the tribunal to also choose this old atos report over my new up to date evidence would be absolutely ridiculous in my humble opinion but if they where to use it in favor would they have to say why the choose a report compiled 15 months ago over recent up to dare reports from both my gp and orthopedic consultant would they have to show why they believed the old atos report held more weight? To me anybody in their right mind would never in a million years choose that old report a pair of new reports i can understand the DWP doing it but does anything like that every happen at tribunals that that would be truly unfair imo

Mod edit: Please do not post separate threads about the same subject matter, as this can cause confusion for both members and moderators, with the latter being obliged to sift through an elongated list in order to subsequently merge the threads.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Crazydiamond. Reason: See above.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jox
  • Topic Author
12 years 10 months ago #59108 by Jox
The atos report was indeed for ESA, it gave practically no information what so ever regarding any care needs i may have the only thing i could see that would be of any use was the fact they stated in their opinion i could walk up to 100 meters which was not true even 15 months ago,

My consultants report on the other hand stated i was in pain at all times when walking and addressed all of my care needs.

The fact they still favored that old report was the time i realized the system was not fair i always though if you where genuine you had nothing to fear but after this i do not believe that at all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.