× Members

ESA50 Jan2010 and Mar2010 points comparison

• pete17971
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #74909 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re: ESA50 Jan2010 and Mar2010 points comparison
greeneyedlad wrote:

where is the pdf "A guide to the Work Capability Assessment November 2011" ?
is it a B&W Guide?
do you have a link?
i thought the test changed March 2011, not November 2011

m

It is the fourth link down on this page:

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa

for mental illness, and for physical illness it is the third link down on the above page.

They were last revised and updated in Nov 11.

Pete
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by pete17971. Reason: clarity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #74910 by greeneyedlad
Replied by greeneyedlad on topic Re: ESA50 Jan2010 and Mar2010 points comparison
thanks pete. whats the difference in the Nov 2011 guide compared to the March 2011 guide please?

has the esa appeals guide been updated yet? i think i read steve was going to do it

martin

• pete17971
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #74911 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re: ESA50 Jan2010 and Mar2010 points comparison
greeneyedlad wrote:

thanks pete. whats the difference in the Nov 2011 guide compared to the March 2011 guide please?

has the esa appeals guide been updated yet? i think i read steve was going to do it

martin

Hi Martin,

Sorry but I deleted the old guides I had downloaded and replaced them with the new version so cannot say exactly what has changed in the new ones with regard to the old ones.

If you still have downloaded the old one you could check it against the new one, or e-mail Steve at:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

who will know what was amended in those particular guides. He may also be able to update you on the appeals guide progress.

Pete
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by pete17971. Reason: spelling

• Nervy
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #75043 by Nervy
Do you think next year the mental activity/question "Dealing with other people" will get merged with "Propriety of your behaviour with other people"?

More
12 years 5 months ago #75044 by Gordon
Nervy wrote:

Do you think next year the mental activity/question "Dealing with other people" will get merged with "Propriety of your behaviour with other people"?

I'm not aware of any planned changes to the WCA, remember that the descriptors, form part of the legislation and as a result any change would need to be debated in Parliament.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.