× Members

Best wishes for Christmas & New Year

More
12 years 4 months ago #77710 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:Best wishes for Christmas & New Year
Hi All

Sorry I haven't been around much lately - it's due to other commitments rather than health problems and I hope to be more active in the new year.

Until then, I would like to wish all members a very happy and peaceful Christmas and a better year ahead.

Regards

Derek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #77740 by justme
Replied by justme on topic Re:Best wishes for Christmas & New Year
I just wanted to say a very big thankyou to all the forum mods, your help is so precious

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone

All the Best

Irn

More
12 years 4 months ago #77742 by mangof
Replied by mangof on topic Re:Best wishes for Christmas & New Year
I want to say the same as irnbru. :)

More
12 years 4 months ago #77756 by Callisto
Replied by Callisto on topic Re:Best wishes for Christmas & New Year
Wishing everybody a good peacefull Christmas, with the hope that we will eventually come to live in a fairer, more compassionate society.
Peace and Harmony
Callisto xxxxxxx

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #77757 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Re:Best wishes for Christmas & New Year
We hope you all a peaceful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hopefully, much of the Government's planned welfare reform will never see the light of day.

Love to all.

Jim and Pat :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• michaelg
12 years 4 months ago #77759 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:Best wishes for Christmas & New Year
Jim and Pat

I hope so too, but rather doubt it!

Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Michael

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.