× Members

ESA Medical

More
12 years 2 months ago #80924 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA Medical
jacksmum1 wrote:

Didn,t realise you can call within a couple of days of medical to obtain results, is this correct?

Unfortunately the time to make a Decision is quite variable, from as little a week (quite rare), at one extreme to more than a couple of months at the other (not that rare), and everything in between.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 2 months ago #80925 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:ESA Medical
jacksmum1 wrote:

Didn,t realise you can call within a couple of days of medical to obtain results, is this correct?

Hi JM1,

The time taken for a DWP Decision Maker to come to a decision, once the DM has received the ATOS medical report and recommendations, will obviously be dependant on their workload, etc,etc.

It will therefore significantly vary from area to area.

There's nothing to stop a claimant phoning though, if you can get through. :laugh:

bro58

More
12 years 2 months ago #80926 by jacksmum1
Replied by jacksmum1 on topic Re:ESA Medical
Than you for tbis information Gordon....yet again B+W come up with the information....! Excellent.

More
12 years 2 months ago #80928 by jacksmum1
Replied by jacksmum1 on topic Re:ESA Medical
Yes I suppose that is true, even so I shall still call when the time comes. Thanks again. :)

More
12 years 2 months ago #81162 by Liz944
Replied by Liz944 on topic Re:ESA Medical
In the end I left it about 10 days from the time of my medical, because I new paperwork had to be completed and decision made etc. I just asked if I could have an update...

On the down side been told it will be 8 weeks to get back payments sorted out from June last year...

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.