× Members

New PIP self-test

More
12 years 4 months ago #80907 by ridgewood
Replied by ridgewood on topic Re:New PIP self-test
Have just complted PIP self-test, question 6 only allows to tick one box. I require both d) and e)which is unfair, as is the medication question. I do not fit into any of the categories.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #80917 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:New PIP self-test
rapheal wrote:

Have just complted PIP self-test, question 6 only allows to tick one box. I require both d) and e)which is unfair, as is the medication question. I do not fit into any of the categories.

Even though you may meet multiple criteria within each descriptor, only the one with the highest points will be taken into account.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 4 months ago #80918 by ridgewood
Replied by ridgewood on topic Re:New PIP self-test
Thanks for that Gordon, have just completed PIP survey, same goes for the list of medical conditions, I have 4 on the list, but only allowed to click one of them

• bro58
12 years 4 months ago #80950 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:New PIP self-test
PIP SELF-TEST

• bro58
12 years 4 months ago #80989 by bro58
PIP Self-Test

• bro58
12 years 4 months ago #81047 by bro58
PIP Self-Test

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.