× Members

Fone Call From DWP

• Ian
  • Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #83923 by Ian
Replied by Ian on topic Re:Fone Call From DWP
Received paperwork from DWP and also included without me requesting was the results of my ATOS assessment awarding me 0 points and the end date of my IB/ESA.Every single answer to the questions that were put to me by the nurse were completely different on here score/assessment sheet.Here comes an appeal.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bulliemad
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #83995 by bulliemad
Replied by bulliemad on topic Re:Fone Call From DWP
same here ian, got fone call on saturday morning saying ive failed medical, just waiting to see how many points ive got and then going to appeal, guess everything ive said on form and at medical hasnt been taken into account, good luck mate
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

• Ian
  • Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #84031 by Ian
Replied by Ian on topic Re:Fone Call From DWP
bulliemad, thanks for your post, i have an appointment with my GP tomorrow and also an appointment with CAB adviser, so hopefully get enough advise and information to send off my appeal.my worry is losing the lot and getting nothing on JSA as its means tested i think and my 2 pensions will count as income also my wife dosent work.

• bulliemad
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #84040 by bulliemad
Replied by bulliemad on topic Re:Fone Call From DWP
this government is pushing so many people into poverty, so feel for you ian if all your going to have to survive on is your 2 pensions, see what advice you can get mate, good luck

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.