× Members

help re Sa descripto

• bro58
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #84237 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:help re Sa descripto
Johninpain wrote:

Hi Bro58
I may be being a bit stupid but does this mean if i have an Sa descripter i should be in the support group

Sorry all these regulations are a bit confusing

I know wc or 1c gives 9 points and sa or 2a gives 15 points and SG inclusion?

Many thanks

Sarah

Hi JIP,

If you have been awarded maximum points in the "Mobilising" descriptors, as in :

Cannot either

(i) mobilise more than 50 metres on level ground without stopping in order to avoid significant discomfort or exhaustion.

or

(ii) repeatedly mobilise 50 metres within a reasonable timescale because of significant discomfort or exhaustion.

Then this gives entry to the SG.

If you have been given maximum points in the "Standing and Sitting" descriptors, as in :

Cannot move between one seated position and another seated position located next to one another without receiving physical assistance from another person.

Then this also gives entry to the SG.

As I have said though, the W(a) & S(a) in the WCA Handbook, are not the actual ESA Regulations numbers, these are on the links to the ESA Regs that I provided.

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.