× Members

IB to ESA

More
11 years 6 months ago #93032 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:IB to ESA
I can confirm that the ESA50 is sent out by ATOS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #93035 by summertrain
Replied by summertrain on topic Re:IB to ESA
Certainly the old IB50 was sent out by ATOS when I was last assessed, and I've absolutely no reason to doubt your word Mrs. Hurtyback that it is any different now.

It is very frustrating as I can't get any sense out of the DWP regarding this.

They did confirm that the form would be sent regardless of whether I answered the initial call or not though. So I suppose if I take 7-10 days from when I missed their last call, (4th October) I'm into next week, and if no show by then, I'll call ATOS.

Will Atos know for sure that they've sent it or not if I ask them?
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

More
11 years 6 months ago #93047 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:IB to ESA
summertrain wrote:

Will Atos know for sure that they've sent it or not if I ask them?

Yes

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 6 months ago #93057 by summertrain
Many thanks Gordon and Karlo for the info. Clearly the DWP don't know what they're talking about on this occasion.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #93171 by shrinathji
Replied by shrinathji on topic Re:IB to ESA
Hi,
Can you not request ESA form from benefit enquiry line (0800 88 22 00), and just start filling it in to give you a head start, as lets face it, you will be recieving one soon to fill in anyway!!!

You may as well use all the valuable time to start filling in the form, as trust me although 4 weeks sounds like a long time it certainly is not long enough to fill out this dreaded form!!!!

Good luck.

Radhika.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

More
11 years 6 months ago #93189 by summertrain
Hi Radhika,

I have downloaded the ESA50 pdf and I am in the process of filling it in now, so I am one step ahead when I do get the form, and so have gained extra time in doing so.

Many thanks to the mods for the links and advice for this time saving tip. :cheer:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.