× Members

Lack of medical evidence

More
11 years 3 months ago #96905 by Derekq
Replied by Derekq on topic Re:Lack of medical evidence
Hi TCP

You have to chase those medical records as all your looking for is in there, Br058 is correct in what he says, those records have to be at one of those doctors surgeries, seems just to long to be "in transit"
You will have to make yourself a nuisance to get what you want, either your okd doc;s was slow at letting them go as that amount of time they should have got there.

Good Luck.

Regards, Derek
The following user(s) said Thank You: TCP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #97404 by TCP
Replied by TCP on topic Re:Lack of medical evidence
Thanks everyone for your replies. Currently after I made 10 phone calls and several emails later; my records are now with my doctors surgery after a four month wait. I now have to wait for 10 days to get them summarized by a doctor and then the secretary is to print off any relevant material. It could be into next month before I see them and then I will have to make copies and send them to my WRO. My appeal could be next month. I've been chasing them up since early late October.

I cannot believe the hassle it has been.

I hate the fact that people in WRAG are being expected to work, even though they say they are unfit for work or they'd be on jobseekers. All of this upset is really taking it's toll.

Thanks guys

Fingers x'd!

TCP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.