× Members

DLA renewal, fill in form now or later and go via

More
11 years 7 months ago #99516 by teresasue
Ha ha can I change my name again please Gordon?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 7 months ago #99518 by bro58

Bobajob wrote: Ha ha can I change my name again please Gordon?

Yes,

See my previous post on this thread. :)

bro58

More
11 years 7 months ago #99526 by Kummerzz
Hi members

When is the closing date to claim DLA? Is the date taken from the day you phone for the form or is it the day at which the DWP stamp the form ?

B

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #99532 by Kummerzz
Hi

I have just read my own post and what I mean is what is the latest date at which you can apply for DLA? :)

B
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

More
11 years 7 months ago #99535 by Gordon

Boscozz wrote: Hi

I have just read my own post and what I mean is what is the latest date at which you can apply for DLA? :)

B

If you request a claim pack from the DWP then it will be stamped before being sent to you, providing you return it within the normal six weeks, then the claim will be taken from the stamped date.

If you do not return it within the six weeks, or use a downloaded copy of the claim forms, then the usual practice is to take the start date as the day it is received by the DWP.

Be aware that as from 8 April, PIP will replace DLA for new claims.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kummerzz

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.