× Members

ESA decision

More
11 years 3 months ago #99644 by mandy76
Replied by mandy76 on topic ESA decision
My husband has just phoned them and asked how long before I am reviewed. At first they didn't want to say but when he requested the ESA85A and ESA72 he was told that I was to be reviewed in 2 years and that because as I was on IB and beause my condition has not improved or has got worse this is why I've been put into the ESA support group.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #99923 by lupos6
Replied by lupos6 on topic ESA decision
hi
just letting you know I received copy of my ESA 85 today -- very quick for DWP --- 4 days after phone call requesting it.
No letter re: length of Suppoet Group award, as yet.
Again a big Thank you to all on this site.

More
11 years 3 months ago #99930 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA decision
The ESA85 should contain a 'prognosis' that would indicate when to expect reassessment.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.