× Members

evidence sheets with esa5 0form

• mike1983
  • Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #101042 by mike1983
Replied by mike1983 on topic evidence sheets with esa5 0form
sorry if im repeating myself but is it only letters from your GP you can send or anything relating to your illness from a respectable person or goverment place like nottinghamshire county council

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101048 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic evidence sheets with esa5 0form

mike1983 wrote: sorry if im repeating myself but is it only letters from your GP you can send or anything relating to your illness from a respectable person or goverment place like nottinghamshire county council

Hi M,

Yes, you can send any supporting evidence from any source with the ESA50, even letters of support from friends relatives or carers who know how your limitations effect you on a day to day basis.

Always send copies, never originals.

Make sure that your Mum goes over the ESA50 and any supporting evidence with you before you post it, just to make sure that you haven't missed anything. :)

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by bro58.

• mike1983
  • Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101050 by mike1983
Replied by mike1983 on topic evidence sheets with esa5 0form
i read in the guide that i need a medical certificate i made an appointment to see my GP on 11th april to update my info on my illnesses

• bro58
11 years 1 month ago #101052 by bro58

mike1983 wrote: i read in the guide that i need a medical certificate i made an appointment to see my GP on 11th april to update my info on my illnesses

Hi M,

You don't need to send a "medical certificate" as in a sick note/fit note with your ESA50. You can ask your G.P. to write a letter of support or a report for you to send with the ESA50.

bro58

• bro58
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101053 by bro58

bro58 wrote:

mike1983 wrote: i read in the guide that i need a medical certificate i made an appointment to see my GP on 11th april to update my info on my illnesses

Hi M,

You don't need to send a "medical certificate" as in a sick note/fit note with your ESA50. You can ask your G.P. to write a letter of support or a report for you to send with the ESA50.

bro58

Just to add, you must make sure that your ESA50 is posted in time to arrive by the date that they have given you. Even is you don't have a letter of support from your G.P. by then.

You can always post any such letter to ATOS at the same address as your ESA50 is sent to, later, when you obtain the letter/report.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.