× Members

Received" need to asses you for ESA" -help please!

• bro58
11 years 1 month ago #104027 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa transfer

kotenok wrote:

Gordon wrote:

kotenok wrote: Thanks again Gordon
and sorry, i didn't know that i cannot post here.

It is not a hard and fast rule :) but if you are asking a lot of questions it makes sense to keep them together so that that you and the Moderators can review what has already been said.

Although we have three Mods on today for this session, I have not stopped typing since the forum opened at 2pm, so if I end up duplicating content that has already been posted, it wastes yours and all the other members posting time.

Gordon

Sure, i was not thinking, sorry, poor you, but without your greatest support, where would we be? So, a huge thank to your poor fingers! :kiss:

Hi k,

I don't think Gordon was complaining :)

All the Mods have health conditions, and just as with our members we have some days where we are on the ball, and some days where we struggle to write a few simple sentences.

We are all volunteers, and act as Mods as we are gratified by helping other sick and disabled people.

Positive feed back is much appreciated by us all. :)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #104282 by kotenok
Replied by kotenok on topic esa transfer
We do love and appreciate each and everyone of you.
Questions, please help.

Face-to-face assessment are there any warnings in completing this part?
What will happen if we put “I will be unable to have face to face assessment due to my mental and physical health conditions”?
Can we put PLEASE SEE ATTACHED ADDITIONAL INFO into use provided space and attach info to page 17? Shall we send a copy of DLA entitlement letter with the ESA form?
Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

More
11 years 1 month ago #104284 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa transfer

kotenok wrote: We do love and appreciate each and everyone of you.
Questions, please help.

Face-to-face assessment are there any warnings in completing this part?
What will happen if we put “I will be unable to have face to face assessment due to my mental and physical health conditions”?
Can we put PLEASE SEE ATTACHED ADDITIONAL INFO into use provided space and attach info to page 17? Shall we send a copy of DLA entitlement letter with the ESA form?
Thanks

It may be that ATOS will decide, based on your ESA50 and the evidence attached, that you do not require a face to face assessment, however, if they do; then you will need to attend in order to avoid your claim being closed. It may be possible to arrange a home assessment, this is still at the discretion of ATOS and will need the support of your GP who will need to contact ATOS to explain why you cannot attend at one of their HealthCare centres.

You can attach your DLA award letter, but be aware that the ESA tests are more strict that those for DLA, so at best it will indicate a general level of disability.

Good luck

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: kotenok

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #104302 by kotenok
How are you today our dearest moderators, hope that everyone are fine :)
that what i should have started for, but i was almost out of time- sorry for this.

Thank you Gordon for managing to squeeze fast reply at the last minute!

Can we put PLEASE SEE ATTACHED ADDITIONAL INFO into "use provided space" and attach info to page 17? (ticking or not the small boxes)?
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by bro58.

• bro58
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #104304 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa transfer

kotenok wrote: How are you today our dearest moderators, hope that everyone are fine :)
that what i should have started for, but i was almost out of time- sorry for this.

Thank you Gordon for managing to squeeze fast reply at the last minute!

Can we put PLEASE SEE ATTACHED ADDITIONAL INFO into "use provided space" and attach info to page 17? (ticking or not the small boxes)?

Hi k,

Yes, you can refer to any attached added pages in the space provided in The ESA50 Form, as you suggest.

Make sure that you put your Name,NI Number and DOB at the top of any extra added pages. This will help in case any of the added pages become detached from The ESA50.

Don't forget to keep copies of all that you send, including The ESA50 itself.

See also :

ESA50 too big for the envelope

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

bro58

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #104311 by kotenok
Thank you Bro58.
Also, have you or anyone received "We need your questionnaire urgently!" letter form ATOS?

this came today, i know that we need to send the form fast (22nd deadline), but mum was very not well lately... i am planing to post it tomorrow by recorded delivery.
Thanks for reminding about NI Number and DOB and the copies!

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.