× Members

Life after sending in the ESA "what's happening"

More
  • Cat
  • Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #103937 by Cat
Thanks Gordon after reading the links can I safely assume I need to request ESA 55,72,85A,113,LT54 is there also a Template letter to request all of these somewhere on the site having difficulty locating it.

Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #103942 by Gordon

Cat wrote: Thanks Gordon after reading the links can I safely assume I need to request ESA 55,72,85A,113,LT54 is there also a Template letter to request all of these somewhere on the site having difficulty locating it.

Thanks

I am afraid there is no template letter, you can phone the DWP office dealing with your claim and make the request, although we recommend following up in writing.

Make sure your letter includes your full name, date of birth and National Insurance Number and list the documents that you want copies of.

You can frame it as a Subject Access Request by including "SAR Data Protection Request" on both the envelope and the letter, however, this may not be to your advantage at this stage as SARs can take up to 40 days to be responded to and you needd ensure that your appeal is lodged within the one moth.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.