× Members

DLA reassessment form

More
11 years 1 month ago #103643 by mumsgirl
Replied by mumsgirl on topic DLA reassessment form
Sorry Gordon but I am not having much luck! I don't understand computers. The link I clicked was
DLA Changes and Renewals
Disability Living Allowance Renewal Claims

and that's when the gobbledegook comes up. I'm not getting the opportunity to right click - it won't let me the 'conversion box' just flashes, so I can't 'open with'. I have got Adobe and used it many times. I tried clicking on some of the other links and some work and some don't. Another one I clicked on just to try was
Giving Persuasive Information About How Far You Can Walk
and that didn't work either.

Any ideas????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #103644 by mumsgirl
Replied by mumsgirl on topic DLA reassessment form
Gordon, just wanted to let you know that I clicked on it again and it works this time!!!!!! Thanks for your help.

More
11 years 1 month ago #103646 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA reassessment form

mumsgirl wrote: Gordon, just wanted to let you know that I clicked on it again and it works this time!!!!!! Thanks for your help.

Glad it is sorted.

There should be an option, either in the menu (file / save as), or a save icon either at the top of the page or in a pop-up at the centre bottom, to save the document to your computer.

If you do this then you can access it at any time without having to go to the B&W site.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mumsgirl

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.