Just got my ESA assesment date

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #104571 by Lyndia
Just got my ESA assesment date was created by Lyndia

i want to 1st of all thank everyone for their advice over IC to ESA
Over the last 12 months ive read everything there was to read up on it lol

2 Months ago they sent me the dreaded ESA50 form to fill in :unsure:
and last thursday i received my date and place of assessment 20/5/13
On reading the Location of the assessment center which is 15 minutes by car I decided to call ATOS and tell them they need to relocate the assessment from Liverpool [man island] to Wirral
As 15 minutes is to long or me to sit in one position in a car and because most of the journey is through the tunnel i can not stop the car to relieve the pain for a few minutes
So any way they changed it to Wirral on 11/6/13 @ 11am
Also i am taking with me a representative from our local Advocacy to make sure all questions are asked right and i answer right, i have also took copies of the form i filled in and copies of the doctors letter i asked for
Over the last few weeks my asthma has flared up because of the stress of this medical Ass
i cant sleep or concentrate
Unlike most people ive resigned myself to being taken off and sent back to work
even though 2 questions mobility how far can you walk on level ground [my doctor says im in sever discomfort from the set off
I also told them because of my oesteo pennia/ arthritis i sometimes can not make it to the toilet and shameful to say have had expulsion of the bowl/bladder
I also have Spondulosis in my spine Both my wrists are weak now through falls and i have to have hand splints on which allow me to carry small things like a cup but makes writing very hard unless i take them off...
Im wondering if there is anything else i need to do to prepare myself for this medical

Lyndia [wirral] :blush:
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #104575 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Just got my ESA assesment date
You should have a look at this FAQ

ESA Medical – What to expect

Good luck, please come back to this topic/thread and let us know how the assessment went.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MariW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid