× Members

Income Support to Esa advice please

• lizzie
  • Topic Author
10 years 11 months ago #107085 by lizzie
Replied by lizzie on topic Income Support to Esa advice please
hello bro58 I really appreciate your support and i have been reading all the guides. I will keep you updated to my progress. I think it is awful that we have to practically beg for benefits now.

Anyway thank you once again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lizzie
  • Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #108343 by lizzie
Hello, I posted my Esa form on the 15th July, it has to be received my tomorrow the 31st July. I sent it by recorded delivery.

I checked on the Royal Mail website all last week and it said that it is on the way and progressing through the network. Anyone on Monday this week I rang the Benefit Office that deals with my claim. The lady I spoke went to check on the computer to see if the form has been received, the lady said that because I am in between two benefits she was unable to access my records.

Does anyone know if Atos usually leave a signature, as I have'nt received a reminder and am wondering if they have received it but have'nt signed for it.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 10 months ago #108348 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Income Support to Esa advice please

lizzie wrote: Hello, I posted my Esa form on the 15th July, it has to be received my tomorrow the 31st July. I sent it by recorded delivery.

I checked on the Royal Mail website all last week and it said that it is on the way and progressing through the network. Anyone on Monday this week I rang the Benefit Office that deals with my claim. The lady I spoke went to check on the computer to see if the form has been received, the lady said that because I am in between two benefits she was unable to access my records.

Does anyone know if Atos usually leave a signature, as I have'nt received a reminder and am wondering if they have received it but have'nt signed for it.

We often hear of Recorded Delivery letters not being shown as signed for even though they have actually been delivered, you need to contact ATOS to check whether they have received your ESA50.

Phone: 0800 2888 777 or 0113 230 9175

Email: customer-relations @ atoshealthcare.com (remove the space around the @)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• lizzie
  • Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago #108353 by lizzie
Thank you Gordon I will ring Atos tomorrow.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.