× Members

I have an appointment assessment

• bro58
9 years 1 week ago #133262 by bro58

cats6 wrote: What a mind field of conflicting abbreviations! & DWP postal addressess

For those interested, out of hospital.
Two BF223 Forms came in post. same time.
Both from DWP, BUT
Form one has CHDA written all over it, wanting it filled in, reason for not attending F2F.
Form two, stating Decision Maker has accepted reasons for not going to F2F.

Could this be a ploy? Or are the DWP attempting to salvage their reputation as there are more job cuts heading their way ..Consciences being pricked

Hi c6,

It is most probably more incompetence and lack of communication.

I would fill in both with exactly the same information and post them back to the return addresses given.

Sending Documents to the DWP or CHDA

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 1 week ago #133263 by bro58

bro58 wrote:

cats6 wrote: What a mind field of conflicting abbreviations! & DWP postal addressess

For those interested, out of hospital.
Two BF223 Forms came in post. same time.
Both from DWP, BUT
Form one has CHDA written all over it, wanting it filled in, reason for not attending F2F.
Form two, stating Decision Maker has accepted reasons for not going to F2F.

Could this be a ploy? Or are the DWP attempting to salvage their reputation as there are more job cuts heading their way ..Consciences being pricked

Hi c6,

It is most probably more incompetence and lack of communication.

I would fill in both with exactly the same information and post them back to the return addresses given.

Sending Documents to the DWP or CHDA

bro58

Sorry c6,

Mis-read your post, if one of the forms is stating that The DWP DM has accepted the reasons for non-attendance as "Good Cause put a copy of that in with The CHDA Form and post it back to them.

bro58

More
8 years 3 months ago #149171 by cats6
Catching up on old posts ..i kept both letters
and sent no info to CHDA i choose to ignore them.
obviouly i was sent another appoitment and won the medical.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.