× Members

PIP Home visit yesterday

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144496 by Mart
Hi I suffered a very bad stroke about 11 months ago , applied for Pip in August, like your self filled in the forms ,had a medical visit ,and got he brown letter, disappointing only the standard mobility rate, although my assessment went by the sound of very similar to you with mobility issue (i managed about 8 metes walking or stumbling) arms about the same.
would be interested in and documentation that might help a change in decision
Regards martin

[email deleted]
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #144505 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Home visit yesterday
Mart

I'm sorry but we do not allow email addresses in the forum, it is open to the public to read and you could end up being spammed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.