× Members

Pip decision :( feeling defeated

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago #144027 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Pip decision :( feeling defeated

nicnak812 wrote: Just off the phone to DWP as received my award letter.
I said I wish for a MR which I will do in writing.
The not so helpful advisor stated you can not do this law has changed sunrise surprise from yesterday 5pm haha. Has anyone heard of this or is the scare tactics as I have 10 points for both mobility & daily living.

I stated I wish my award to be looked at and I have cross referenced medical evidence along with statements used in report.

I will not back down hopefully I get somewhere.

Hi nn812,

There has been no such change in the law, they cannot stop you requesting an MR of the PIP decision if that is what you have decided to do.

More "rubbish" information from DWP Call Responders !!! :angry:

Make sure you get your written MR request in to arrive back at DWP no later than one month from the date of your PIP Decision Notice letter.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #144034 by nicola812
Replied by nicola812 on topic Pip decision :( feeling defeated
Thanks bro58

I have looked through the fab guides copied and cross referenced medical evidence what descriptors I think are correct and which ones I disagree on and reasons why.

I will type out my 3 page letter tomorrow and photocopy everything and send this via recorded delivery.

Can't believe tactics call handlers have, horrendous even I tried to dictate this was that it was unfair practices.

Thanks again for this forum as I don't know what frame of mind or state I'd be in at the present.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.