× Members

PIP home visit today,by ATOS FOR PIP

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #145031 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP home visit today,by ATOS FOR PIP

sunflower38 wrote: as im in the process of waiting for an outcome from my home PIP assessment nearly 2 weeks ago i received a call from this number 08000232635 at 4.51pm

as it happens i was seeing my dr so i muted the phone, after checking my phone when coming out i realized i missed this call. after looking this number up it also mentions ESA number , im currently in ESA support group, do you think ive failed the medical and now they are looking at changing my esa, ive currently just had a knee replacement , im waiting for a copy of medical report which i requested over a week ago ? Do you think they will try and call tomorrow or do you think they have made there decision and thats it now i will have to wait for the post

Hi sf38,

I have no idea what the call might be about, although I would be surprised if it was anything to do with your ESA.

More likely that it is connected to your PIP Assessment.

My best advice would be to ring the PIP Helpline, or wait and see if they ring again.

If it's anything important, they will have to inform you in writing.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #145032 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP home visit today,by ATOS FOR PIP

sunflower38 wrote: Hi bro58,

i received a phone call today from the DWP, at 4.51pm , i was actually in the drs at the time? I actually requested a PA4 last week which i haven't received yet, so i was wondering if this phone call is regarding my PIP claim, if so what /why for what reason would they be calling for, to ask what about my claim. is this normal
/

Hi sf38,

Please don't post duplicate queries in different topics !

See my response to your duplicate query : Here

bro58

Topics Merged due to duplication.

More
8 years 5 months ago #145561 by sunflower38
Replied by sunflower38 on topic success in pip claim
Hi there,

just to say thank you for your help through this forum as i have received my letter to say i have been given the standard rate for both care and mobility for 9 months which i am happy with as by then i would no longer need it ..... so thank you again for help and advice

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #145568 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic success in pip claim

sunflower38 wrote: Hi there,

just to say thank you for your help through this forum as i have received my letter to say i have been given the standard rate for both care and mobility for 9 months which i am happy with as by then i would no longer need it ..... so thank you again for help and advice

Hi s38,

Congratulations on your PIP awards !! :cheer:

Especially if they are what you expected and you are happy with them.

Thanks for letting us know and for the positive feedback ! :)

bro58

More
8 years 5 months ago #145595 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP home visit today,by ATOS FOR PIP
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.