× Members

Pip Assesment experience

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144342 by Nelone1
Replied by Nelone1 on topic Pip Assesment experience
That's awful, sorry you got bad news. But I will say this, I truly believe these people to be incompetent. The more I have thought about it the system is flawed, fight it all the way. Surely there must be medically trained people further up the food chain that will see the conditions for what they are and how they affect him.

I certainly will be taking this further if need be, I have severe osa and deranged sleep patterns, DDD (spondylosis) and only 36. I pushed my body to the limit over the last few years trying to provide for my family. At my lowest I felt suicidal and depressed, how that can be ascertained over simple questions is beyond me. I will not let a government stooge stand In my way of getting the help I deserve. I held of too long and caused damage, I have no choice.

It certainly is not a medical just an opinion of some random person, keep that in mind and fight it.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #144344 by Nelone1
Thanks, fingers crossed but I'm expecting the worst and already preparing myself for the next stage.

More
8 years 5 months ago #144345 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Pip Assesment experience

Nelone1 wrote: Surely there must be medically trained people further up the food chain that will see the conditions for what they are and how they affect him.

The decision makers have no medical training or knowledge, the assessor is as good as it gets!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 5 months ago #144348 by Nelone1
Trust me I was just as baffled, I understand they try to get the answers in a round about way, but this is very underhand. It's the mobility part of the assessment she just nailed me on. My doctors is not far less than a mile, I'm guessing not many can say no to that question.

More
8 years 5 months ago #144349 by Nelone1
Fantastic

More
8 years 5 months ago #144350 by Nelone1
Ok so based on my minute answer I can only manage 20m, which is about right before some pain is felt.

They are not interested in any affects of said walking, just can you do it ? Tried to explain this but it falls on deaf ears

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.