× Members

Help with supporting letter and back pay query

More
8 years 5 months ago #144498 by Leon64
Thanks, I can't get the form as the link seems to be broken (their link to it not yours) is there anywhere else to get it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #144508 by bro58

Leon64 wrote: Thanks, I can't get the form as the link seems to be broken (their link to it not yours) is there anywhere else to get it?

Hi L64,

I have just tried the link, and it is not broken.

It first takes you to : This Page

There is then a download link which takes you to : This Page

As I have previously stated, you have to register with Pulse before you can download the PIP Form.

Having just checked it, it does seem that Pulse's own internal download link is broken

If you have registered and still cannot download the form, I am afraid that the issue lies with Pulse, and I cannot help any further.

You could try searching the Pulse Website.

There was a News Article : Here. which goes through the form content.

There is guidance given to G.P.'s : Here

As with the ESA 113 Questionnaire for ESA, The PIP G.P. Factual Report seems very brief.

I am not aware of any other source to this document, that does not mean that there isn't one.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.