× Members

IB to ESA appointment changed

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #145129 by 58ully
IB to ESA appointment changed was created by 58ully
Hi all first time on the forum, I attended my F2F appointment today on time, only to be told I could have to wait 3 hour+? All seats where full in waiting room and nowhere to sit or stand, the receptionist did apologise and said they could not ring me to cancel the appointment, and it was their fault and would rearrange a new appointment. for an early 9am appointment and it could take up to six weeks before I receive the letter, does this sound right thanks…
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #145145 by
Replied by on topic IB to ESA appointment changed

58ully wrote: Hi all first time on the forum, I attended my F2F appointment today on time, only to be told I could have to wait 3 hour+? All seats where full in waiting room and nowhere to sit or stand, the receptionist did apologise and said they could not ring me to cancel the appointment, and it was their fault and would rearrange a new appointment. for an early 9am appointment and it could take up to six weeks before I receive the letter, does this sound right thanks…

Hi 58u,

Yes, this happens quite often !

There is still a backlog in The ESA assessment system, Maximus (CHDA) have staffing level problems, and it is common for them to double book appointments for face to face assessments to ensure that they have full capacity of assessments being carried out on the day.

Please keep us updated !

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by .

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #145148 by 58ully
Replied by 58ully on topic IB to ESA appointment changed
Thank you bro58 for your quick reply, A Q... would this change count as my change of appointment or do i still have an option to change the new appoint if not convenient ? thanks...
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by slugsta.

More
8 years 5 months ago #145168 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic IB to ESA appointment changed
This should not count against you, but you might have to remind them of that if you need to move a subsequent appointment!

I have deleted your duplicate message. Please do not post multiples as it gives the mods more work to do and slows down the system :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 5 months ago #145190 by 58ully
Replied by 58ully on topic IB to ESA appointment changed
Mrs HurtybackThank you for your response, I will keep that in mind as and when I receive the new appointment, Sorry about the dupe post, at the time I had an internet connection issue and did not receive a JS message? On the first post…but did on the second post. Also been new to forum didn’t relies all paid member post had to be moderated? Thanks again…

More
8 years 5 months ago #145208 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic IB to ESA appointment changed
Don't worry, I had a similar issue this afternoon and posted the same reply 3 times! :laugh:

Yes, all posts on the forum are pre-moderated before being published. Mods are 'guaranteed' to be on-line between 14.00 - 15.30 and 20.00 - 21.30 Monday to Friday and drop in at other times when able.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris