× Members

IB to ESA appointment changed

More
8 years 2 months ago #153578 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic IB to ESA appointment changed

58ully wrote: Hi all Mods A Q please, My first IB to ESA appointment was cancelled in Oct15 on arrival, and said would make new appointment for a 9am in about six weeks ?, anyhow yes I received a 9am App / about 12 days ago arrived on time, and told I should hear a decision in about 4 weeks.

My concerns are if I receive a decision say in April and it was for wrag (work group) would I be classed as a new claimant under the new rulings (WRAG = JSA PAYMENT?? Any help thanks

It doesn't matter as the changes you are referring to do not come into effect until April 2017 :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: 58ully

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #153582 by 58ully
Replied by 58ully on topic IB to ESA appointment changed
Thanks Gordon, Phew that's a relief, I just got the wrong YEAR ??...

More
8 years 1 month ago #154939 by 58ully
Well still on tender hooks!, just had a txt from dwp stating I should receive a decision by middle of next week…It just seems so long since oct 15….am just hoping it’s the right one??? :woohoo:

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #155479 by 58ully
Well I can see now why reassessments are called one YEAR before there end date, as I submitted my esa50 form ib to esa on the first week of June 2015, and still no decision!...I may have to wait another year….
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by .

8 years 1 month ago #155483 by
Replied by on topic IB to ESA appointment changed

58ully wrote: Well I can see now why reassessments are called one YEAR before there end date, as I submitted my esa50 form ib to esa on the first week of June 2015, and still no decision!...I may have to wait another year….

Hi 58u,

It is PIP fixed term awards that are reviewed 12 months before the end date, not ESA !!

ESA Assessments/Reassessments are generally done and dusted within 2-3 months of you receiving the ESA50 !

You will continue to receive your current level of benefit until a decision is made !

bro58

More
8 years 1 month ago #155489 by 58ully
Ok thanks for reply bro58 2-3 months of you receiving the ESA50 !
mine has been over 10 months now, do you think i should be giving them a call??

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris