× Members

IB to ESA appointment changed

More
8 years 6 months ago #145255 by 58ully
Replied by 58ully on topic IB to ESA appointment changed
Ok thanks Mrs Hurtyback I'll post back with any news.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #151789 by 58ully
"IB to ESA appointment changed"

Hi all strange one here, my original letter was for an appointment from IB to ESA appointment as receiving SDA DLA also IS, Just had a new letter today saying an appointment for next week for an assessment in relation to your Universal Credit Claim? has the wording now changed...thanks

• bro58
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #151829 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic IB to ESA appointment changed

58ully wrote: "IB to ESA appointment changed"

Hi all strange one here, my original letter was for an appointment from IB to ESA appointment as receiving SDA DLA also IS, Just had a new letter today saying an appointment for next week for an assessment in relation to your Universal Credit Claim? has the wording now changed...thanks

Hi 58s,

In all areas of the U.K. bar 2 small pilot areas, as you are transferring to ESA from SDA/IS and are currently in receipt of DLA you do not meet The Gateway Conditions for a person who can claim Universal Credit. (UC)

The letter may well be a generic one and may not be pertaining to you personally !!

The WCA will still be carried out in the same manner and you can read what to expect in our ESA Claims Guides 2nd and 3rd links down : This Page

You should be aware that how you manage the return trip to/from the Assessment Centre will be taken into account as part of the actual assessment.

You may be observed on approaching, leaving and whilst inside the centre.

Assumptions may be made by the assessor with regards to the above.

These assumptions could result in the assessor writing comments/recommendations within the ESA85 medical report which they compile and send to The DWP.

Good luck and please let us know how you get on !! :)

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 4 months ago #151847 by 58ully
Phew! thank you bro58 for your expert reply, I will certainly post back hopefully with good news...thanks again

More
8 years 3 months ago #152743 by 58ully
Hi all just had my early 9am f to f appointment, still waited 20mins, she was pleasant and helpful…I was a bit miffed as I was only in for 25mins total? Don’t know if this is good or bad?? Anyhow just have to wait for the brownie….
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
8 years 3 months ago #153568 by 58ully
Hi all Mods A Q please, My first IB to ESA appointment was cancelled in Oct15 on arrival, and said would make new appointment for a 9am in about six weeks ?, anyhow yes I received a 9am App / about 12 days ago arrived on time, and told I should hear a decision in about 4 weeks.

My concerns are if I receive a decision say in April and it was for wrag (work group) would I be classed as a new claimant under the new rulings (WRAG = JSA PAYMENT?? Any help thanks

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.