× Members

Is this Maximus?- ESA50

More
8 years 6 months ago #145740 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic Is this Maximus?- ESA50
Thank you Gordon. Yes unfortunately I have a physical condition also which means I have an emergency plan for urgent admission to hospital to my surgical consultant. This requires careful management with diet, pain relief etc so I've got a combined care plan now with the surgical consultants, GP and psychiatrist to share information, which I will include.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #147664 by Orangeblossom
Just wanted to reply with a Thank You for your guides and advice. I got my letter today to say I'm staying in support group for ESA with no medical.

• foss27
8 years 5 months ago #147667 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Is this Maximus?- ESA50
Fantastic news.

A weight off your mind no doubt!! :)

More
8 years 5 months ago #147673 by Orangeblossom
Yes although I can continue with my PIP stuff now. A quick turnaround for the ESA though, it was only due on 4th Jan and got the result today 11th Jan. It's for 18 months same as last time.

Thanks once again. It is good it's out of the way as don't want to have both PIP and ESA to deal with at the same time.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.