× Members

pip renewal

• bro58
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #147507 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic pip renewal

womble wrote: Thanks for the advice Gordon.

Luckily someone from dwp just called me. They didn't really know why they had been asked to call me, as he said at first to wait a couple of weeks to see if I had an extension which would have been too late.

In the end he read my notes and has changed it to the end of the month thank goodness. He also said I shouldn't really just put see information from last form, as they need to know how it is impacting me now. So I'm glad I hadn't started writing on the actual form yet and was still doing it in draft on paper.

Hi w,

Yes. it may be deleterious to your current PIP award to simply rely on DWP or The PIP Assessment Provider looking at your previous forms and evidence.

One should always provide current and relevant evidence at each PIP Assessment/Re-Assessment.

i.e. Treat each PIP Assessment and Re-Assessment as if it was your first.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.