× Members

Another Atos deliberate cockup!

More
8 years 2 months ago #149195 by vivi
Replied by vivi on topic Another Atos deliberate cockup!
Mommaduck. Did you get your own PIP award? I remember reading your post when you had to contact your MP about a PIP 1 form. Did you have to go for a face to face assessment?

All the best

Vivienne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #149254 by mommaduck
Replied by mommaduck on topic Another Atos deliberate cockup!
Hi Vivi,

Still waiting to be contacted by Atos for an appointment. Not sure if there is a hold up in this area, but my granddaughters and grandsons and their maternal grandfathers PIP forms all went back mid November.

My granddaughters was last week, my grandsons is now in two weeks, and their grandfathers is next week. This means that it is roughly 8 weeks or so after their PIP forms went in. My form went in on the 17th as I had an extension so it is only 10 days since they got my form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.