× Members

DLA to PIP

• Ken
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #150077 by Ken
Replied by Ken on topic DLA to PIP
Hi Guys
Had my f2f testerday in dundee at the atos office at the technology park it was a nurse that did mine she was oleasant and ask a lot of questions and finaly tested my grip leg arms movement ect. My wife got some very interesting info from 1 of her friends on facebook and this the link to maybee help other members that might be sent here. I hope that I havent broke any rules of the forum.

scottishunemployedworkers.net/2016/01/14/going-the-extra-mile/

Regards Ken
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Gordon. Reason: corrected url

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ken
  • Topic Author
8 years 1 month ago #152428 by Ken
Replied by Ken on topic DLA to PIP
Hi Guys
I have just had the dreaded brown envelope drop on the mat 3 weeks after my f2f at Dundee and I am over the moon I got enhanced rate for both first time around a move up from low care and high rate mobility on dla.
This is all down to the help I recieved from B&W all the info on here has helped me achieve this so a very big thank you to one and all. Anybody reading this forum the best thing I can say to you is join it is more than worth it.
Regards Ken

More
8 years 1 month ago #152443 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP

Ken wrote: Hi Guys
I have just had the dreaded brown envelope drop on the mat 3 weeks after my f2f at Dundee and I am over the moon I got enhanced rate for both first time around a move up from low care and high rate mobility on dla.
This is all down to the help I recieved from B&W all the info on here has helped me achieve this so a very big thank you to one and all. Anybody reading this forum the best thing I can say to you is join it is more than worth it.
Regards Ken

Well done. Congratulations on the award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 month ago #152454 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA to PIP
That's great news Ken! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.