× Members

backdated payments

More
8 years 4 months ago #148079 by gerry
backdated payments was created by gerry
i have been on reduced rate since 2013. i won my appeal eventually in nov 2015. i was only backdated till july 2015! after speaking to the dwp they told me i was disallowed in feb 2015. ive had doctors notes the whole period . from 2013. have they created a loophole?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #148103 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic backdated payments

gerry wrote: i have been on reduced rate since 2013. i won my appeal eventually in nov 2015. i was only backdated till july 2015! after speaking to the dwp they told me i was disallowed in feb 2015. ive had doctors notes the whole period . from 2013. have they created a loophole?

Was your claim closed/disallowed?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 4 months ago #148147 by gerry
Replied by gerry on topic backdated payments
it was disallowed gordon

More
8 years 4 months ago #148150 by gerry
i went to another tribunal and lost. so was disallowed . i instantly appealed against the decision.

More
8 years 4 months ago #148157 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic backdated payments
Gerry

I'm sorry but you will have to provide a more detailed time line.

You say that you received an award at a Tribunal, what was the date of the Decision that you appealed?

You suggest that you originally claimed in 2013 was this a continuous claim until the date of the above.

Do you know what the DWP are referring to?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 4 months ago #148198 by gerry
hi gordon. its been an ongoing claim since sept 13. i got in touch recently to ask about my backdated benefits. they said i went to an appeal feb 15 and was disallowed. i instantly appealed again. got a mr off the job centre and continued again until nov 15 when i went to the tribunal and i was granted the decision. ive been constantly having to reclaim housing benefit, cos my claim closes re-opens. its been how one person has called it. the revolving door. im now considering going to an MP.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris