× Members

Frightened.. GP PiP letter & address?!

More
8 years 2 months ago #152065 by leapoffaith
Replied by leapoffaith on topic Frightened.. GP PiP letter & address?!
Hello again..
Not sure you can help but at least I know you will reply.. it is now 12 wks since pip2 was signed for & dla is still coming.. it is 4 weeks since my GP sent the letter to atos & to dWP too.. I wait every day but no response at all yet..
I know you hear it often but I cannot contact them or allow anyone else to.. I'm not exactly sure what I'm asking.. I would just like to hear opinions on what might be happening? Might my GP's letter still be at the bottom of a pile & not read yet? I'm trying to comfort myself that it means that it's gone for a decision.. are people still called for interview after months of waiting?
Thankyou & best wishes..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #152078 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Frightened.. GP PiP letter & address?!

feelingdesperate wrote: Hello again..
Not sure you can help but at least I know you will reply.. it is now 12 wks since pip2 was signed for & dla is still coming.. it is 4 weeks since my GP sent the letter to atos & to dWP too.. I wait every day but no response at all yet..
I know you hear it often but I cannot contact them or allow anyone else to.. I'm not exactly sure what I'm asking.. I would just like to hear opinions on what might be happening? Might my GP's letter still be at the bottom of a pile & not read yet? I'm trying to comfort myself that it means that it's gone for a decision.. are people still called for interview after months of waiting?
Thankyou & best wishes..

Hi fd,

Suggestions on the reasons for the delay in hearing from ATOS :

ATOS seeking Further Medical Evidence !

Backlog of assessments, and we have seen longer delays since the New Year !

ATOS felt that they had enough evidence to carry out a paper based assessment and have compiled a PIP Medical Report making recommendations and have returned it to DWP to make the final decision.

You will continue to receive your current rate of DLA until 4 weeks after the date of the new PIP decision whatever that PIP decision may be !!

The only way to be sure, is to contact ATOS, and there is little more meaningful advice that we can offer until you hear something !!

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #155993 by leapoffaith
Hello.. can you please tell me how I ask for a pa4 report Plus everything to do with my pip assessment process please? I got the correct result overall though not all the correct points.. I am satisfied with this & would not & could not dare question anyway but I do want everything to do with it.. It was only after my GP phoned them (because they did not phone her as they said they would) that my situation was accepted.. Goodness knows what we would have done without this site too.. Thankyou & best wishes..

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156033 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Frightened.. GP PiP letter & address?!

feelingdesperate wrote: Hello.. can you please tell me how I ask for a pa4 report Plus everything to do with my pip assessment process please? I got the correct result overall though not all the correct points.. I am satisfied with this & would not & could not dare question anyway but I do want everything to do with it.. It was only after my GP phoned them (because they did not phone her as they said they would) that my situation was accepted.. Goodness knows what we would have done without this site too.. Thankyou & best wishes..

Just phone the DWP office that dealt with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156338 by leapoffaith
Thankyou for your reply Gordon...
I needed to be more specific with my question.. My carer is going to phone WP but we also want to send a letter.. I would like to know exactly what to put in the letter please.. I have read it on here, something about 'sar's but I have been unable to find it again despite trying hard.. I don't want them to think I'm appealing or asking for reconsideration..
Best wishes..

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156349 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Frightened.. GP PiP letter & address?!

feelingdesperate wrote: Thankyou for your reply Gordon...
I needed to be more specific with my question.. My carer is going to phone WP but we also want to send a letter.. I would like to know exactly what to put in the letter please.. I have read it on here, something about 'sar's but I have been unable to find it again despite trying hard.. I don't want them to think I'm appealing or asking for reconsideration..
Best wishes..

You can send a Subject Access Request for the information to the DWP office that dealt with your claim.

SAR :

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/request-for-personal-information.rtf

From this page :

www.dwp.gov.uk/privacy-policy/data-protection/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.