× Members

Help needed. Home assessment refused.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #152075 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Help needed. Home assessment refused.

lme wrote: Hi again,

Just an update, I contacted my MP and have now been granted a home visit, while this assessment is far from over it is a huge relief that this small bit is now sorted.

Thank you Gordon for suggesting the MP and all your advice.

Thank you Katy, while I don't need oxygen or a wheelchair, your right I could have made it much more clear, exactly why I can't get to the assessment centre so far away. And how damaging to my health it would be for weeks afterwards. I was already planning a letter (a why I didn't go to the appointment letter) based on your suggestion with all these things in it when I got the phone call yesterday.

I’m feeling like a huge weight has been lifted.

Thank you again guys.

lme

P.S. I think at some point I will want to write a complaint about how CHDA have treated me - wrong phone numbers, being given wrong information, not being sent the correct letters, having to chase them, etc. Do you know who would be best to write a complaint to? Would it be the DWP? Or CHDA themselves?

Hi Ime,

Well done on fighting your corner and obtaining a Home Assessment !!

You can read what to expect at your ESA F2F in our : ESA Claims Guides 2nd and/or 3rd links down the page.

If you want to complain about Maximus (CHDA) you should do so directly to them although you could also copy your M.P.in on it :

Contact/Complain To CHDA

Good luck !!! :)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.