× Members

Pip Medical

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151253 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Pip Medical

heno wrote: Hi Bro58 I spoke to a manager today and explained the situation to him he told me they had had a medical report from the Doctor and because of the content they had decided a interview at a Clinic was the best option so again the request for a home visit was tuned down cheers heno

Hi h,

I am sorry to hear that ! :(

You could try and fight it further using EA 2010 by e-mail in writing, and you could still involve your M.P. !!

Failing that, you could still re-arrange to a later date if that would help.

If him going by Taxi would help, you can make a request to Capita for them to pre-arrange and pay for this door to door !

Whether it be this appointment, or a rearranged one, if he fails to attend, his PIP claim may be disqualified.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #151255 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Pip Medical

bro58 wrote:

heno wrote: Hi Bro58 I spoke to a manager today and explained the situation to him he told me they had had a medical report from the Doctor and because of the content they had decided a interview at a Clinic was the best option so again the request for a home visit was tuned down cheers heno

Hi h,

I am sorry to hear that ! :(

You could try and fight it further using EA 2010 by e-mail in writing, and you could still involve your M.P. !!

Failing that, you could still re-arrange to a later date if that would help.

If him going by Taxi would help, you can make a request to Capita for them to pre-arrange and pay for this door to door !

Whether it be this appointment, or a rearranged one, if he fails to attend, his PIP claim may be disqualified.

bro58

Hi h,

Did you check which Doctor provided the report, how old it is, is it current ? and if you know the Doctor/G.P. you could contact them to check that they did provide a report and query what it said

bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago #151952 by heno
Replied by heno on topic Pip Medical
Hi just to finish off I have since found out because my Grandson is Autistic they are assuming he could be a health and safety risk to the examiner this is why they will not allow him a home visit Again thanks for all the help
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, slugsta

More
8 years 1 month ago #152287 by heno
Replied by heno on topic Pip Medical
Just found out Capita have an assessment center in Rhyl they they dont seem to know about this is only 13 miles from Colwyn Bay were as Bangor is 22 miles from Colwyn Bay
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.