× Members

DLA to PIP

More
7 years 10 months ago #160117 by Luckey77
Replied by Luckey77 on topic DLA to PIP
I've had my PIP assessment today,so relived that it's over.Could someone please advise me as to whether the health professional that carries out the assessment advises as to the length of award or is that left to the DWP decision maker,
Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #160146 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP

Luckey77 wrote: I've had my PIP assessment today,so relived that it's over.Could someone please advise me as to whether the health professional that carries out the assessment advises as to the length of award or is that left to the DWP decision maker,
Many thanks

It's a medical decision, so the time to reassessment will be recommended by the assessor, it's an area that I would be surprised to see overridden by the DM.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luckey77

More
7 years 10 months ago #161426 by Luckey77
How long after a PIP assessment should the DWP receive the report,has it got to be done within a specific timeline?Thank you

More
7 years 10 months ago #161430 by Gordon

Luckey77 wrote: How long after a PIP assessment should the DWP receive the report,has it got to be done within a specific timeline?Thank you

It's normally a couple of days but could be a week or more if it is audited, this would be at random and not because there is something wrong with it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #161463 by Luckey77
I telephoned the DWP to request a copy of the PIP assessment 17 days after my assessment,I was informed that the DWP had not received it to date and that as soon as they get it they will forward it on to me.I'm rather concerned as I havent heard anything yet.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161489 by Gordon

Luckey77 wrote: I telephoned the DWP to request a copy of the PIP assessment 17 days after my assessment,I was informed that the DWP had not received it to date and that as soon as they get it they will forward it on to me.I'm rather concerned as I havent heard anything yet.

It's unusual, you can try contacting the Assessment Provider!

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.