× Members

SEA water awarded 0 points

More
7 years 10 months ago #160746 by dexyblue
Replied by dexyblue on topic SEA water awarded 0 points
The SSCS1 has been sent off today but I was advised to see someone who could help me with my appeal. I showed her a letter my dr wrote but he has put I am unable to walk 200 metres and he has wrote I said this and I said that instead of him stating the fact. I just feel that this is turning out to be one big mess. The dr who wrote the letter is new at the practice and the other gp there has only been my gp for the last 3 years due to me leaving in another part of country.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #160755 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic SEA water awarded 0 points

Sue wrote: The SSCS1 has been sent off today but I was advised to see someone who could help me with my appeal. I showed her a letter my dr wrote but he has put I am unable to walk 200 metres and he has wrote I said this and I said that instead of him stating the fact. I just feel that this is turning out to be one big mess. The dr who wrote the letter is new at the practice and the other gp there has only been my gp for the last 3 years due to me leaving in another part of country.

You should decide whether the letter helps or hinders your claim before sending it in.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #160799 by dexyblue
It was already sent with the Mandatory reconsideration

More
7 years 7 months ago #168665 by dexyblue
I have been to court since I last wrote on this forum, I was let down by my representative on the Friday late afternoon on the August bank holiday weekend, my court day on the following tuesday. I attended court with my sister and thanks to me reading and researching on this site I was awarded 18 points. However I have had no notification from DWP other than to tell me my JSA had been stopped from 2nd Sept. I recieved this letter on 15th Sept together with another letter with a P45 and another letter stating that JSA is taxable. I am so confused as there was a payment stating JSA paid into my bank on 15th Sept. This lot is stressing me out to the max. The Judge told me there was nothing I needed to do and they would notify dwp. The day after court was my signing day with a disability advisor who I saw every 2 weeks. He told me to sign on then there was no delay in my payment. What happens when you win ESA appeal? I am 62 years of age and the last time I signed on it was called Dole. Totally confused and stressed to max

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #168676 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic SEA water awarded 0 points
Thanks for letting us know that your appeal was successful :) Have you been allocated to the Support Group or WRAG?

It usually takes DWP around 8 weeks to put the decision into operation. You might be able to speed this up by sending them a copy of your decision letter. They do get sent one by the Tribunal Service but they are rather prone to losing them! :angry:

I am a little confused by the fact that you signing on :S You were entitled to the ESA assessment payment once the DWP had been informed that your appeal was accepted, most members have gone down this route when awaiting appeal.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.