× Members

Housing Benefit suspended (ESA)

More
7 years 11 months ago #159159 by june cunningham
Replied by june cunningham on topic Mandatory Reconsideration letter address
I am puzzled as to why this persons posts are on mine, although I did respond on his query re housing benefit?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159177 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Mandatory Reconsideration letter address

june cunningham wrote: I am puzzled as to why this persons posts are on mine, although I did respond on his query re housing benefit?

Hi June,

Peter Parker started this topic 2 pages ago. The only other post you have made on it was when you replied about housing benefit. Or are you saying that there are other places where your topics/posts are mixed up? :unsure:

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: june cunningham

More
7 years 11 months ago #159252 by Peter Parker
Replied by Peter Parker on topic DWP text message regarding Tribunal service
I received a text from DWP and am not sure what to make of it. I have recently sent a Mandatory Reconsideration letter after I was moved to WRAG from support Group. The text reads as
‘We have been contacted by the Tribunal Service about your appeal. We have 28 days to send our response and your case to them. We will send you copies of the documents at the same time.’
Any advice and or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

More
7 years 11 months ago #159259 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DWP text message regarding Tribunal service

Peter Parker wrote: I received a text from DWP and am not sure what to make of it. I have recently sent a Mandatory Reconsideration letter after I was moved to WRAG from support Group. The text reads as
‘We have been contacted by the Tribunal Service about your appeal. We have 28 days to send our response and your case to them. We will send you copies of the documents at the same time.’
Any advice and or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

The text has the DWP's usual lack of clarity and tendency to mislead but I think it is just a standard response to your request for an appeal. The DWP have received the request from the TS and are saying that they will provide their submission within the 28 days that they are allowed.

So nothing to worry about :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter Parker

More
7 years 10 months ago #161067 by Peter Parker
Replied by Peter Parker on topic DWP text message regarding Tribunal service
I am in the process of filling in my ESA appeal to be considered for the Support Group rather than WRAG. My Mandatory Reconsideration wasn't successful sadly. I meet two of the Support Group criteria which are mentioned in the reconsideration letter reply although find it strange that the decision maker didn't take into account the medical information that corresponds with these criteria. If anybody could give me any pointers at all that would be great. Thanks in advance.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161095 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DWP text message regarding Tribunal service

Peter Parker wrote: I am in the process of filling in my ESA appeal to be considered for the Support Group rather than WRAG. My Mandatory Reconsideration wasn't successful sadly. I meet two of the Support Group criteria which are mentioned in the reconsideration letter reply although find it strange that the decision maker didn't take into account the medical information that corresponds with these criteria. If anybody could give me any pointers at all that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Make sure that you understand the criteria for these Descriptors fully, they may have multiple elements and you will only meet the requirements by showing that you meet all of the elements.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter Parker

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.